Professor of Economics
2002 Full Professor of Economics, University of Siena
2000 Associate Professor of Economics, University of Siena
1999 Associate Professor of Economics, University of Chieti-Pescara
1991 Assistant Professor of Economics, University of Siena
- Correlation, Learning and the Robustness of Cooperation: Review of Economic Dynamics (2000) , 3, 311-329.
- Correlated Communication; in “Cognitive Processes and Economic Behavior” (Dimitri-Basili-Gilboa eds), Routledge-London (2003).
- Efficiency and Equilibrium in the EMAIL Game; The General Case : Theoretical Computer Science, 314, 335-349, (2003).
- Handbook of Procurement (Dimitri, Piga, Spagnolo eds), (2006), Cambridge University Press.
- Dynamic Consistency in Extensive Form Decision Problems: Theory and Decision, 4, 345-354, (2009).
- The Economics of Priority Review Vouchers, Drug Discovery Today, 15, 887-891, (2010).
- Global burden and Investment for Neglected Diseases?, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 10, 658-659, (2010).
- What Constitutes an Optimal Portfolio of Compounds? Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 80, 300-303, (2011).
- Time Discounting and Time Consistency, (with J. van Eijck) forthcoming in “Games, Actions and Social Software” (R. Verbrugge and J. van Eijck Eds), Texts in Logic and Games, Springer Verlag, (2011).
- An Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Industry R&D Productivity, Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 12, 683-685, (2011).
- R&D Investments for Neglected Diseases could be Sensitive to the Economic Goals of Pharmaceutical Companies, Drug Discovery Today, 17, 818-823, (2012).
- Some Law & Economics Considerations on the EU Pre-Commercial
- Procurement of Innovation, in “The Applied Law end Economics of Public
- Procurement” (Piga,Treumer eds) (2012), Routledge.
- On the Reward-Loss Duality in Time Consistent Decision Making. in “The goals of cognition: Essays in honor of Cristiano Castelfranchi” F. Paglieri, L. Tummolini, R. Falcone, M. Miceli (Eds.) London: College Publications (2012)
- R&D Incentives for Neglected Diseases, PLoS ONE, 7(12); e50835. (2012)
- A New Approach to Assess Drug Development Performance, (with A Rosiello and F. Fiorini) (to appear in Drug Discovery Today, 2013)
- Best Value for Money in Procurement, (to appear in The Journal of Public Procurement 2013)
- Aste. Formati d’Asta, in Economia e Finanza, Istituto Enciclopedia Italiana Treccani, pp 74-75 (2012)
- Neural correlates in intertemporal choice of gains and losses (with V. Faralla, F. Benuzzi, P. Nichelli), Journal of Neuroscience, Psychology, and Economics, 8, 27-47 (2015)
- The Economics of Epidemic Diseases, 2015, forthcoming on PloS ONE. (2015)