Settore scientifico disciplinare: SECS-P/02 Politica Economica
Interessi di ricerca: economia delle istituzioni, law & economics
Ugo Pagano is Director of the Doctoral School in Economics, President of the Graduate School S. Chiara at the University of Siena and Visiting Professor at Central European University. He got is PhD at the University of Cambridge where he was also University Lecturer and a Fellow of Pembroke College. His research interests include bioeconomics, institutional economics, law and economics and the economics of globalization
- Pagano U. Rossi M. (2017) The knowledge economy, the crash and the depression In Tyfield D. et al. Eds. Routledge Handbook of the Political Economy of Science. London and New York.
- Nicita A., Pagano U. (2016) Finance-Technology Complementarities: an Organizational Equilibria Approach. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics. V. 37 pp. 43-51.
- Pagano U. (2016) Intervento pubblico ed economia della conoscenza. Quaderni di Rassegna Sindacale pp. 71-89
- Pagano U., Vatiero M. (2015) Costly Institutions as Substitutes: Novelty and Limits of the Coasian Approach. Journal of Institutional Economics. V. 11, N. 2 pp. 265-281.
- Pagano U. (2014) Love, War and Cultures: a Reply to my Commentators Journal of Bioeconomics Vol. 16 N. 2 pp. 203-211
- Pagano U. (2014) The Crisis of Intellectual Monopoly Capitalism. Cambridge Journal of Economics. Vol 38 pp. 1409-1429.
- Pagano U. (2013) Technical Assets and Property Rights. In Grandori A. Handbook of Economic Organization. Edward Elgar Cheltenham U. K pp. 337-354.
- Pagano U. (2013) Love War and Cultures: an Institutional Approach to Human Evolution. Journal of Bioeconomics, V. 15 pp. 41-66
- Belloc M., Pagano U. (2013) Politics-business co-evolution paths: Workers’ Organization and capitalist concentration. International Review of Law and Economics. V. 33 pp. 23-66.
- Belloc F., Pagano U. (2012) Knowledge Enclosures, Forced Specializations and Investment Crisis. The European Journal of Comparative Economics. Vol. 9, N. 3 pp. 445-483.
- Pagano U. (2012) No institution is a free lunch: A reconstruction of Ronald Coase. International Review Economics, V. 59 N. 2 pp. 189-200.
- Pagano U. (2012), The Evolution of the American Corporation and Global Organizational Biodiversity, Seattle University Law Review N. 35 pp 1271-1298 .
- Pagano U. (2012) Marx. In Dietrich M, Kraft J. Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm. pp. 49-54.